Monday, February 1, 2010

Poems About Grandma Death My Poem To My Grandma:( I Miss Her Is It Good IM 13?

My poem to my grandma:( i miss her is it good IM 13? - poems about grandma death

A poem my grandmother


The days pass quickly
Now you're gone
The weather is always cold and boring
Since You Went Away
It seems that I
The smallest things bring back memories
The songs you hear
The sample that I see,
Every Saturday evening will bring
She came to me
And now all you have to say
I am happy not to suffer
You are in the sky with the grace to grow wings
I love you with all my heart
Now I do not think to cry, I hope you have heard of it
On the way here.
This is the first poem I wrote after the death of my grandmothers. It was like a mother to me and I miss her terribly! just my ♥

LINES: 11,12,13 really does not sound next to me, but I do not know what to bring.

1 comments:

greatlak... said...

It is a beautiful poem, because it came from the heart!

Post a Comment